The NBA MyTEAM Season 6 starts on March 27
One of the things that has made the NBA 2K franchise great in recent times is the sheer amount of content that 2K Games adds to the game on a regular basis. This makes fans keep an eye out for any news and stay hooked on the title week after week.
In addition, with the recent arrival of the game to the Xbox Game Pass catalog, developers must be very interested in attracting this new audience that will be able to enjoy the title for free on Xbox consoles and PC.
A few hours ago, 2K announced that NBA MyTEAM Season 6 will begin on March 27. This season called Glitched Reality will be available to players on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Google Stadia and PC.
This season features mystery, progression, rewards and more, in a variety of new content for ballers to enjoy, as well as new secret codes that fans can discover to unlock some really cool rewards.
Here is the list of the most outstanding news of this Season 6:
- A new level 40 prize: the first Dark Matter Level 40 reward for MyTEAM, J.R. Smith;
- New signature challenge from season headliner Dwyane Wade;
- Collect up to a full 13 player lineup’s worth of reward Galaxy Opals by completing different MyTEAM mode challenges, including superstars like Rashard Lewis, Michael Redd, Jerry Sloan, Artis Gilmore and more.
- New Glitched tier in Domination with a Galaxy Opal Evo to Dark Matter Mel Daniels as the final 99 star reward;
- Start the new season off with a Sapphire Evo Jimmy Butler as the Level 1 reward;
- More secret codes for fans to uncover within NBA MyTEAM Season 6.
- Check out the full Courtside Report here for all the details on the latest season and the new accompanying trailer on YouTube tomorrow.
The developers were quite cryptic in the message they used to announce this new season, although in their lines it seems that one of the secret codes is hidden.
Similarly, remember that you can always buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins online at mtstacks to collect all the coins you need to acquire your favorite players. A minimal investment will be enough to give a significant improvement to your team.
In addition, by having coins in your wallet, will not need to meet all the challenges and requirements to obtain the cards you want, just by going to the game store you can have them without wasting your time.
Remember that all the progress you have made on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console can be transferred to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, so if you plan to buy your next generation console soon you can continue with your same team.
For more information on NBA 2K21 content, follow the 2K Games Courtside Report weekly.
NBA 2K21 is now available worldwide on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC.
What do you think about this new season?